The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. ~C.C. ScottPlease keep praying for Dennis.
The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.
~C.C. Scott
Please keep praying for Dennis.
That is a great picture. Can you get a copy for his wall. I think he'd like that one. Keep fighting Dennis! Everyone is thinking of you.Jeannie
Love you Dennis~your strength is amazing and your compassion for all of us is why there are so many people who love you!Kelli xoxo
You and Katie must think alike! We love you Dennis!
wow erin I picked the same quote and I didn't even see your blog yet!!!! that gave me goosebumps!I loved the lance armstrong quote you picked just as much too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is a great picture. Can you get a copy for his wall. I think he'd like that one.
Keep fighting Dennis! Everyone is thinking of you.
Jeannie
Love you Dennis~your strength is amazing and your compassion for all of us is why there are so many people who love you!
Kelli xoxo
You and Katie must think alike!
We love you Dennis!
wow erin I picked the same quote and I didn't even see your blog yet!!!! that gave me goosebumps!
I loved the lance armstrong quote you picked just as much too!
Post a Comment