The other night we were "ghosted". Someone rang our doorbell and ran. They left behind a nice bucket of candy and treats with a message that we had been "ghosted". And it was now our turn to ghost two other neighbors. This ghost was included in the package. We put it up so everyone knows we have been visited. It will be fun to see how many people turn up with ghosts on their door!
So tonight we all went for a ride to watch Matt ring and run. It was so funny to see him run with all his might. I was cracking up and Matt said it was a rush. He wants to start ringing and running on weekends for fun :)



6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing. Matt is so funny. I would have loved to see him run with all his might. Too funny!
Jeannie
do you know who ghosted you????
i do!
I wonder who did it??? All i will say was it was a rush even being in the car!ooops! haha!
Who did you get???
looks like fun...I am LOL at Matt. very cute.
LOL, Matt is so cute!
Cade must have LOVED this!
Ghost me, ghost me!!!
KJC xoxox
Post a Comment