Okay, so I should have known to buy Reed the same costume (see previous post). And I really should have known this too! The boys just had a bath and I immediately brought all the clothes downstairs for my final load of laundry.
Well, if you remember Cade and his Batman costume from last year, you know this was a mistake. Cade came down from the bath and started to look for his costume. When I told him it was in the washer, he started crying. He was very upset. He decided he was going to wait (unhappily and impatiently) for it to be clean. Is it bedtime yet?!?
By the way, I have a feeling this costume is going to be worth every penny of the $25 I spent!
Friday, October 5, 2007
I Should Have Known Better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This kid is a riot!
I think he was a super hero in a past life! Uncle Jay was too, Cade!
I love you and I LOVE your costume, wouldn't want to see you in that mask peering through my window, but love it!
p.s.
Give Reed Cade's costume from last year. That should bring some peace.
I see a trend here with favorite items. Why not just never wash them????
Live and learn, huh? They are too cute!
Post a Comment