We had so much fun at Colin's football game last night. It was a beautiful night and a lot of family was able to be there. Colin's team won the game and he even had a few star moments. Actually, Nana and Papa had a moment too, when they won the 50/50 raffle! Money truly is the root of all evil. Watching two people trying to find the winning ticket in a panic was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Wow, it was funny. I am still laughing thinking about it.

















3 comments:
So much fun! I think I fell asleep laughing at Ma and Dad trying to find the tickets. Chaos!!
What great pictures! Looks like you all had a great time. How awesome that you get together to route on Colin!
~Jackie
What a fun night! Colin was so happy everyone came to see him. I think everyone else at the field were in shock. People kept coming up to me and saying they couldn't believe how big our family is and how many people came!So cool! Thanks everyone for coming!
I am so bummed, my batteries died and I have no pics for myself:(
Post a Comment