HAHA! Turkey has the same effect on me. I especially loved the head bobbing back. Worst feeling in the world. I hope you guys laid this poor child down after you stopped videotaping future blackmail videos!
LOL, hilarious! Send that to Funny Videos, it could be worth some $!haha!Are you sure he wasn't sneaking a few beers?haha!
This was so funny ! he looks just like Matt did as a baby! hi to all Ali
the head roll! very funny.
That was VERY funny! you should def send it in to AFV - especialy since Turkey Day is coming up!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAHA! Turkey has the same effect on me. I especially loved the head bobbing back. Worst feeling in the world. I hope you guys laid this poor child down after you stopped videotaping future blackmail videos!
LOL, hilarious! Send that to Funny Videos, it could be worth some $!haha!
Are you sure he wasn't sneaking a few beers?haha!
This was so funny ! he looks just like Matt did as a baby!
hi to all
Ali
the head roll! very funny.
That was VERY funny! you should def send it in to AFV - especialy since Turkey Day is coming up!
Post a Comment