
I have been baking up a storm lately. I entered Nottingham's First Annual Cupcake Contest. I can't say I plan on winning but the competition is fun and has taken a hold of me. Jeannie offered to be my guinea pig which is nice. But being pregnant, she may not be the best judge. Everything tastes better when you are pregnant :)
But no cupcakes today. Reed was helping me make a chocolate almond torte. This is for dessert tonight. Matt's parents are coming over for dinner, Scrabble and a sleepover. This should be the end result:
And this is for whoever else shows up for UFC and/or football this weekend. Mmmm. I am on track to weigh 200 lbs by Christmas.


5 comments:
MMM...I can't wait!
See you soon!
OMG, save me a piece of that chocolate torte!
looks good!!
When can I come over?
Christen
the chocolate torte was so good but the lemon squares were to die for!:)
Post a Comment