Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend Away

















My sisters and I headed up to the North Conway area for a weekend away. This time we took the kids. So it was the five sisters and 15 kids, in one rented house. Although the house had plenty of room, we pretty much stayed in one room all weekend. The kids were actually great. I prepared myself for a fun yet stressful weekend. It ended up being somewhat relaxing, with relatively no fights. And it may be too soon to tell but all the kids were healthy so I don't think we brought home any colds. Scandalous!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

SO MUCH FUN!!!
Did you guys crash after returning home like we did? What a crazy FUN weekend! We lost some sleep for sure but all the laughs were well-worth it! Thanks for sharing your air mattress-2 adults and 4 kids in a queen bed...actually comfy!
Love you guys!
xxoo

Anonymous said...

yes, we were wiped! we all napped for over an hour (close to two i think) when we got home and then we headed to bed at 8:30! it was so much fun. i laughed so much!
erin

Mary S. said...

You got some great pictures! What a fun weekend! The kids were so good! Kelli was by far the entertainment of the weekend and I enjoyed every minute of it!

Love you guys!

Jackie said...

I love the pictures....everyone is all smiles so they must have had a great time.
~Jackie