This post is out of sequence. These are pictures from Easter. I never got around to posting them sooner. Dancing to The Beach Boys with Grampy.
Cute post! What a fun Grampy!Love you boys!xxoo
The last picture of Cade is so funny, he has Daddy's moves!Look at his hands, he looks like he is rapping.haha!Too cute!
I keep laughing at that last pic too! What is that boy doing???Very funny and very cute!♥ you all!
I LOVE the last pic...so cute!
too cute...Grampy looks like a good time!
grampie dances better than matt lyle!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute post! What a fun Grampy!
Love you boys!
xxoo
The last picture of Cade is so funny, he has Daddy's moves!Look at his hands, he looks like he is rapping.haha!Too cute!
I keep laughing at that last pic too! What is that boy doing???
Very funny and very cute!
♥ you all!
I LOVE the last pic...so cute!
too cute...Grampy looks like a good time!
grampie dances better than matt lyle!
Post a Comment