Thursday, February 14, 2008

Well Worth the Money

This Batman costume is not from this past Halloween but from Halloween 2006. He still asks to wear it and it still fits fine. This was definitely worth the $25!


The picture below is from 2006. His face is covered so you really can't see the difference I guess. He looks a bit "pudgier" to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he has really thinned out. Look at how much more room he has to move around in now. You have to when you're a superhero. Very cute!
Jeannie

Kelli said...

Wow, he's changed from that portly lil' fella. ☺
I love you Cade-O...you are such a BIG BOY now!
I miss you all, hope to see you soon!

Auntie

Anonymous said...

I can totally see a difference!
Someone is a big boy now!

Auntie Katie

Mom of 3 Boys said...

it was nice seeing you tonight :) we should get the boys together sometime!!! my email is lepf at comcast.net

Anonymous said...

sausage hands!