Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


The boys each got a HUGE Hershey's Kiss. When Cade opened it he said, "Now that's what I call a Christmas Treat!" I should explain that for whatever reason he has always called these Christmas Treats. The only guess I have is that these were first introduced around Christmas time??
Oh, and I did something I haven't done since I was little. I put a glob of peanut butter on a dish and we dunked and ate the Kiss. It was so good! I forgot how good actually! I highly recommend trying this if you haven't lately. The whole time I kept thinking about that old Reese's commercial. You know the one where they are in a movie theatre and the girl and guy somehow fall into each other and get their chocolate and peanut butter together? Anyone??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy v day to my boys!

auntie loves you!!!

p.s. are u trying to start a pregnancy craving or what???

auntie katie

Mary S. said...

how funny, that is what Brendan and Colin got too!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Ooo I love Hershey Kisses...a big one would be even better! Spoiled kids...balloons too??
Jeannie

Lisa said...

yummy valentine's treats, i'll have to tell seth about the pb and hershey kiss thing he is obsessed with pb snacks. I make him this pb/chocolate pie that i swear weighs 5 pounds.

Kelli said...

Okay, I'm trying to be good today...this talk of PB & choc is weakening me.