Monday, August 20, 2007

Where There's a Will, There's a Way

Cade's new thing is to get the tongs out of the drawer and use them to reach things on the counter (i.e., munchkins). I managed to get this picture of him mid-action before he knew I was watching. Too cute!

6 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

omg!!!!i cant believe he was so ingenius! you HAD to give him the munchkins after that!!!

Anonymous said...

SMART COOKIE...THAT CADE IS VERY BRIGHT

Katie said...

go go gadget arms

Anonymous said...

I just love this entry. It shows just how much determination he has. That's a good thing.
Seriously, how many kids would think, hmmm...if I get that tong thingie, I could use it as an arm extension. LOL! I really love it!!!
At least he's not using it to pinch his brother!

KJC xxoo

Anonymous said...

hey cade, that is how auntie mary reaches things too!
love the boys haircuts, reminds me of colin and brendan!

Anonymous said...

cade is a little whacko