We have one too and Benny, our 5 year old, beats everyone at golf. I don't play because I know I stink!~Jackie
we have it too!! my favorite part is creating the miis, so funny and lifelike!!
erin....you,ve been tagged....Joanne Faysal...see my blog for details www.jnboogie.blogspot.com
Mi ♥'s to WiiPaul (from Toronto)
I love Wii! We tried it at Kevin's and it was so much fun! Sadly I actually hurt my back somehow from bowling...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We have one too and Benny, our 5 year old, beats everyone at golf. I don't play because I know I stink!
~Jackie
we have it too!! my favorite part is creating the miis, so funny and lifelike!!
erin....you,ve been tagged....Joanne Faysal...see my blog for details www.jnboogie.blogspot.com
Mi ♥'s to Wii
Paul (from Toronto)
I love Wii! We tried it at Kevin's and it was so much fun! Sadly I actually hurt my back somehow from bowling...
Post a Comment