Friday, April 18, 2008

New Arrival





Reese Violet arrived yesterday, weighing in at a mere 6 lbs 13 oz. No one was expecting a such a peanut after Rex. She is adorable! Mommy and baby are doing great. So she is #20 for the Rich side of the family... and likely the last.

4 comments:

Becca said...

She is so cute!! Katie looks great too! What a little peanut.

Kelli said...

Wow, Katie looks great! Why isn't she bloated throughout her entire body like I was?!?! NO FAIR! ;)
Can't wait to see the lil' peanut!
20 is a good number!

Mary S. said...

Katie does look great! Happy new mama!
Mary

Carly said...

Hi Erin,
I was just checking out your blog. Your boys are adorable! Can't wait to see you & Kelli in a few weeks. It's been a long time.

Katie does look fantastic. Does Baby Reese look like Rex did when he was born? That second picture certainly reminds me of him...at least in all the pics I have seen.
Have a good one!