Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rex Comes to Play

Although we know the boys love each other, they fought A LOT last night. It seemed like there was one brawl after another. Reed finally crashed around 10PM but Cade and Rex were WIDE AWAKE. This picture was taken at 10:58PM.


4 comments:

Mary S. said...

Boys will be boys!

Kelli said...

I remember a day when the twins and my kids KILLED eachother...bite marks, scrathes, hair pulling--you know, all that girl stuff! It was just a phase and these days they are all sweet as pie to one another and get along wonderfully. It'll pass.

Auntie loves you boys! ♥♥♥

Katie said...

Yeah that was interesting. They can only grow out of it right?

Although...when I see you guys I do still want to bite u, give you a wedgie, and pull your hair so maybe they won't.

Anonymous said...

No, thsay(lisp) no to drugs.