Cade came across some tattoos tonight. He wanted one for each arm. After I was done he said, "Cool, just like Uncle Dennis!".
This was totally out of the blue and it made me smile. I don't think of Dennis as a "tattoo guy", although he had a few. But to Cade (who has seen LOTS of pictures lately), this is what stuck. And you know, if he uses that line on me when he is 18, he will have my permission :)

4 comments:
I love this story, it makes me smile too.
It's funny, Dennis was afraid these kids wouldn't know him or remember him...that'll NEVER happen. He's definately made his mark.
Love the tattoo at 18 thing...Cade's all set! :)
Kelli
what a nice story
i'm sure dennis was smiling at that one!
I can see Dennis' smiling face as if you were telling him. He'd think that was so cool and so funny.
KJC
That is so funny, amazing what is inside kids heads!
Auntie Mary
Post a Comment