We have gone through a bag of Oreos in a matter of days. Now my kids love oreos but this is rather fast. It wasn't until yesterday that I noticed I was cleaning up a lot of half eaten cookies. I thought they were wasting for the sake of being rotten little boys. But no, it's all Reed. He only likes the middle. So he's been leaving cookie parts in piles all over the house.
Also, notice the shirt. This is Reed's "football shirt" and refuses to take it off. He actually cried to have it on and settled for over his pjs. When I asked who was coming food shopping with me this morning, he chimed "ME!". Then he asked, "With football shirt?" Yes. And then, "With Cookies?".


4 comments:
Rotten Little Boys!haha!
Auntie Mary
i eat an oreo cookie like that too...leave him alone!
ma (nana)
You can save the cookie parts for Auntie, that my favorite part. We could really work together on this Reed!
Love you guys!
Kelli
Reed is so cute!
Post a Comment