Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Wrestling with Daddy

The boys are better and back to their normal ways....wrestling with Daddy.



This last picture makes me laugh because I told them to give "thumbs up". Notice Reed used his pointer fingers.

A funny story from the doctors office yesterday that I forgot to share...

When we got there Cade immediately went for their playhouse/castle structure. There were kids playing and it amazed me that he wasn't shy and went right over to them and starting chatting. I had to call him down though because he has strep and there is clearly a sign that asks no sick children to play on the equipment. So anyway, I called him down and he yells to these two boys, "I'll be right back. I have to see my mom." And he comes strutting down like a big shot.

So I told him he was sick and couldn't play there today (of course it took telling him three or more times). So he YELLS across the waiting room, "Boys, Mommy said I don't like you!" Luckily there was a mother sitting by that witnessed the whole conversation. I just had to laugh :)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that story made me LOL

cade is too cute...i miss you guys, it's been what? a week!

auntie katie

Anonymous said...

love the pics of matt too!

so he thinks he's an ultimate fighter and i'm sure wrestling with the boys makes him feel real tough!

Anonymous said...

LOL, LOL, LOL! That's priceless! You have to wonder what went through his little mind!

Pics of the boys and Matt are so cute. Matt is such a great dad!

Love you guys,
Kelli xoxo

Mary S. said...

too funny!what a little shit! love Reed's thumbs up! thanks for taking Erin, she loved it!!!

Anonymous said...

matt looks studley in these pics