An early day! We met at my parent's house at 8AM. Of course, there was coffee, donuts, bagels and full egg breakfast including homemade hashbrowns. We spent just a short time and were off for the walk in Salem. It was hot and it was long but we did it. 6.2 miles to be exact. I am really tired and will be sore tomorrow but it was totally worth it.
I know we were all thinking about Dennis today. It's hard and we miss him to say the least. I do feel he was smiling today and proud of everyone walking in his honor. We had the largest team by far and certainly were noticed. Dennis loved that :)





Sunday, June 22, 2008
WALK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















3 comments:
What a great day! You got some really good pics!
As usual, I was so proud to be a part of our family. The tshirts rocked, thanks to you and your hard work getting them ordered and sent to everyone in these pictures and more!
Dennis had to be smiling today!
Awesome pics!
It was a day full of so many emotions and pride was certainly one of them!
Love you all!
We had a great time! You did a great job with the t-shirts!
Post a Comment