







My big boy is 4 today! We went to see Wall-E yesterday and then stopped at Bugaboo Creek for an early dinner. This was the first family trip to the movies and they did great. Cade asked to go see Wall-E again today :) Last night I took out all our older video tapes and we watched for hours. It's funny (and sad) how we already forgot so much. Happy Birthday Cade! We love you sooooo much! And next weekend SpongeBob Party...


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cade!
You are one very special boy. I remember when Mommy called me to tell me you were in her belly...HUGE screams of joy for sure!
4 is COOL Cade-O!!!
♥♥♥♥
See you nest week for a fun SpongeBob party!
Yippee!
p.s.
Jeez, can I get my hands on that baby again?!?! He was sooooo cute! Amazing how you just forget, you forget how little they all were!
I can't believe how long ago that seems! Happy Birthday Cade!!! Omg, he was such a cute baby. I see his baby pictures inspiring you guys to have one more!haha!
Happy Birthday, Cade! Have fun at your party!
Post a Comment