I wanted to write down this story before I forgot about it. It was one of those times that I want to remember forever and laugh about with the boys when they are older.
Piper had a small mass removed from her mouth last week. Although it was minor, it was surgery and we had to leave her for the day. Now the boys do not normally pay attention to Piper, unless of course they are chasing her down and harassing her.
They were with me for the drop off and as we were leaving they both start whining about leaving Piper. All of the sudden they were very concerned as to why Piper was not coming with us. Cade didn't want to leave her and tried working up some tears. I just laughed out loud because, like I said, they have never shown such love for her.
Anyway, the funny part of the story is that once we were a few miles from the vet Cade says from the backseat (and this is verbatim)... "Mom, I sure miss that dog!" Too cute and too funny! If you only knew how these boys torture poor Pipey.
A photo of Piper would be appropriate here but I am pressed for time. Photo to follow :)
Monday, May 12, 2008
Piper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
my boys do the same thing w abby...but maybe i am meaner. i asked aj if he would care if we gave abby to someone else...he said NO momma! i love her!
....as he chases her around the house calling her 'sausage'...
I can just hear Cade saying that!
Hmmmm...have they a newfound appreciation for gool ol' Piper?
Auntie loves you boys!
Post a Comment