Friday, April 25, 2008

Bad Blogger

I am a bad blogger. I know this. And now my camera is not working. I dropped it out the car door (by accident). Between cameras and coffee makers, I have no luck. So as bad as I have been with blogging, it will be worse. I have no idea when I will be able to finagle a nice, new and improved camera.... especially when the one that broke was only about a year old and not very cheap.

In the meantime we have been outside a lot, enjoying this incredible weather.... and missing great photo ops. Hope you are enjoying spring too!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, that STINKS!
That was a nice camera too! Maybe you can have it repaired?

We need to enjoy this weather together! I miss you guys! :(

Love you!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

if you get a new camera...i LOVE my sony one. it's a bit big but i love it so much and talk it that justine and also my MIL also got the same (updated) one. email me if you want me to find it online for you....it's 12 zoom so it's GREAT
lepf at comcast.net

Mom of 3 Boys said...

and if you decide to FIX your camera, i know of a place that will do it...it's in MA. there are very few places that do it. just let me know and i can find the name of the place!

Mary S. said...

blogging has been pretty lame lately!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

i remembered the name of camera fixer...optech out of andover ma. its owned by twin guys and one is more deaf than the other. ha

Katie said...

seriously...just break the new coffee pot-- it's only a matter of time. same for the camera.

this bad blogger just got worse-- we're screwed!