Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Comfort of a Brother


I don't know why Reed was crying but he was upset. Cade came over to hug him and tell him it was okay. I was almost not even paying attention...laundry was calling...but I somehow caught it and ran for my camera. It is exactly how I wish they will be for each other!

9 comments:

Kelli said...

That has to be the sweetest picture ever! You can see the genuine care they have for eachother! How nice!

Auntie loves you boys!

Mary S. said...

That is adorable! Are you sure this wasn't moments before a head lock???haha!
Very cute, someday they will really appreciate that pic.

Lisa said...

That is beyond cute.

Kelly said...

What a great picture. How cute! It was good to see you the other night,lets get together soon!

Kelly

Katie said...

very good pic
they are lucky to have eachother

i'm sure it wasn't long after this that there was a brawl too! the joys of boys!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

i love the picture of the boys!!! mine today just both wholloped each other and both sat there crying. ha! but then patrick did want to put on aj's underwear and be a big boy. cute

Mary S. said...

love the new set up!

Kelli said...

Yippee, looks grrrreat!
Nice & bright!

Christen said...

So cute Erin. I am sure they will always be close because they will watch you with your siblings and see how great family can be.