Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Fun

We went to Elaina's birthday party today. It was a great time. We were able to catch up with everyone and see friends we haven't seen in awhile.

Brothers Theo and Owen. How cute?! Now tell me, could Matt and I have produced Owen?? Doesn't he resemble my boys when they were 8 weeks??

My camera needs a battery. I was able to snap a few quick shots here and there. This is the best I got of the birthday girl. Happy 2nd Birthday, Elaina!

After the party we went to visit Auntie Jen, Uncle Mark and Lyle. Auntie Jen is having a little girl in less than 2 weeks. We can't wait to meet her. I would have loved to post more pictures but again, my camera needs a battery. I was lucky to get these.

7 comments:

Mary S. said...

Wow, does Theo look like Mark! What a cutie! I see Lyle looking like your boys alot!
Wow, all you guys have boys! Is Jen having a girl?

Christen said...

We were so happy to see the Lyle Family and boys were as entertaining as ever. I was not sure Mark and Lisa were going to be able to leave with little Owen..he seemed right at home with you! Hopefully, we will see you all again very soon!

Anonymous said...

You guys sound like you're ready for another. Maybe?
Jeannie

Katie said...

Erin...

break the news here.

OK I will.

Erin IS pregnant!
sorry...is this supposed to be a secret?!?

Katie said...

you're it!

read my blog!

Mary S. said...

are you really? i sensed baby fever also!

THE MARIQUE FAMILY said...

for real???