So Cade tried soccer again and loves it. He started a bit shy but after just ten minutes he was right in the fun. He had a moment of clarity. He had to throw the ball in from the sidelines to a teammate who then had to kick it in the goal. He was hesitant but I was next to him and coaxed him to do it. As soon as he did, he turned to me and said, "I don't have to be afraid!". It was so cute. And literally from that point on, Matt and I have been able to just watch from a distance. We were two proud parents, beaming with smiles. It doesn't take much I guess.
Go Yellow Team! Cade is on the end.
Cade is third from right.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Soccer, Second Chance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I crack up every time I think about him playing soccer. Go yellow team!
Jeannie
That is the cutest story!
Maybe someday, you guys can say: From that moment on, we just knew he'd be a famous athlete!
Kelli xxxo
Go Cade! Yellow Team Rules! I have to come see him play soon! He must be so cute!
Get some pics of Cade in action please. That is, if you can wipe those silly little grins off your faces long enough to get out the camera and take some pics.
Proud parents I know, but focus please! We want action shots!
cade is a lion...ROAR
Kelli xoxo
your soccer pics are so much better than mine!!!! i must get up again early this sat to see if i can get better ones
Post a Comment