Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Boston

Wow, what a day! We finally did what I have been promising to do for awhile now. The boys love the train and Matt works in Boston so we took the train from Newburyport to Boston for a visit to Daddy's work. I managed to get me and the boys there all by myself, which required crossing a lot of busy streets (those close to me know this is a fear!). Anyway, we said hello to everyone in the office and then strolled around Boston. It was a beautiful day and I am so glad we did it. I hope the boys remember trips like this!

Cade was so excited for the train ride.

We stopped to watch some amazing breakdancers in Fanueil Hall. Then we walked down to the Wharf. The mime made balloon animals for the boys. There was a water fountain for the kids too. It was great. I had a change of clothes for the boys so I let Cade have fun running through the water. Reed didn't want to let go of Daddy so he just watched.

The picture below is Reed mid-"cheese". I just love it. So what do you think about the hair??


These last pictures are on the train ride home. We had such a nice day.





3 comments:

Katie said...

wow looks like you guys had a great family day.
matt must've been a proud Dad.

Anonymous said...

Wow...you've been blogging faster than I can keep up with. What a great day! And p.s. LOVE the haircuts!
Auntie Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun! You are very brave, don't know if I would have ever made it to Boston! Good job w/ the street crossing, I hear you on that!
I think I even caught a glimpse of you guys as the train went by my house~the kids loved that. Did you see us waving?

Kelli