The boys love taking a bath but it never lasts very long. I will bring a magazine or laptop with me and think I will have a half hour of relaxation while they play. I try it every time but every time it ends after five minutes, with someone (Reed) crying and someone (Cade) in trouble. The picture below sums it up. Looks like innocent fun, right? Just throwing some water at each other. But within minutes the water is thrown out of the tub and all over. Then it's time for Reed's ritual crying. Although Reed loves to throw water on Cade, he does NOT like to have water thrown on him. 



Monday, August 13, 2007
Bath Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
very cute storyline
love the last one crying of reed!
katie
hahaha that is too funny.
they are sooooo cute!! =]
Bathtime looks like fun! Cool blue water!
Give them some foamy soap and a sponge and they'll start washing the entire tub for you! Keeps mine busy for at least a half hour. Well, could be a girl thing though. :)
KJC xoxo
Post a Comment